- I-Max Touch 3D
- List Price: $99,995
- Our Price: $95,000
A Naturally Simple 3D
The I-Max Touch 3D panoramic unit improves the patient/practitioner relationship:
- Diagnosis is possible immediately on the screen.
- The added value of the treatment can be clearly presented.
- Decision making is shared.
A single sensor for panoramic and 3D images offers economy in preparation time. The 3D volume scan (8x8cm) provides an extended examination area, ideal for implant placement.
Patient positioning in just a few seconds – The operator can place the patient quickly in the ideal position, guided by laser beams (Frankfurt and midsagittal planes). The whole mouth is acquired in a single scan, minimizing the time required for patient immobility.
User-friendly at all times
- The I-Max Touch enhances the workflow speed with a panoramic control panel.
- The software is designed for tactile and intuitive use of all functions.
- You can operate the I-Max Touch with your fingertips.
- The LCD touch screen provides an overview of twelve complete programs.
- The LCD provides high-definition display of your images.
- The I-Max Touch interface is the same as QuickVision imaging software.
- Images can be shared on a USB memory stick or network file system.