- Altis DC
- List Price: $4,495
- Our Price: $4,495
Altis DC is a high-frequency radiology machine designed to meet the needs of today’s practitioners. It combines technological performance, ease of use, and improved protection from radiation to provide extremely high image quality.
- DC technology brings innovation to radiodiagnostics
- Altis DC is a high-frequency radiology machine designed to meet the needs of today’s practitioners. It combines technological performance, ease of use, and improved protection from radiation to provide extremely high image quality.
- Enhanced precision
- Equipped with DLC high-frequency technology, the Altis DC generator guarantees consistent exposure settings. It offers a wealth of information and easy interpretation of images – two essential conditions for making the correct diagnosis.
- Two power levels for twice the precision
- High-frequency generator with DLC technology: lowvoltage dual current with variation of less than 2%.
- 4 mA or 5 mA as appropriate for your needs: digital or traditional images.
- 65 kV : the use of a Single High Voltage increases the optimal dynamic levels for digital sensors and film, yielding a wider range of visible gray levels.
- The Altis DC generator guarantees total stability of your exposure settings.
- Enhanced reliability
- Exposure times are accurate to nearly onehundredth of a second.
- The timer is powered by a microchip so you retain complete control over the exposure parameters at all times.
- A beeping sound is produced while x-rays are being generated, to enhance your safety and that of your patient.
- Increased accuracy
- The Altis DC’s timer – simple, precise, and functional in design – serves as an effective control center.
- The exposure settings are displayed on the timer screen for real-time monitoring.
- Choose between two operating modes :
- The manual mode (0.01 to 2 seconds) offers complete autonomy for configuring and adjusting the exposure parameters.
- Automatic mode, easier and more reliable, provides preprogrammed settings.
- Three types of patients
- Five types of teeth and examinations
- Four types of media (sensor, film 1, film 2, undefined), according to your choice; the mA values (4 or 5) are selected automatically.
- Enhanced safety
- The dosage of radiation is reduced. HF technology eliminates hazardous soft rays.
- Radiation levels are effectively 25% lower than with conventional generators, with immediate safety benefits for you and your patient.
- Moreover, the addition of a collimator (35 x 45 mm) and a 30 cm cone, which are automatically detected by the generator’s electronics, reduces the area of exposure to provide even greater protection against radiation.
- In the event of an error or malfunction, x-ray emission is stopped immediately.
- Safety is a critical benefit for you and your patient.
- More assistance, greater assurance.
- Enhanced well-being
- Better ergonomics Small in size, with a fexible arm, timer, compact generator, and a harmonious colour, the Altis DC matches high technology with aesthetics for seamless integration into your dental practice.
- The timer includes a simple cable, similar to those on telephones, so that it can be placed wherever is most convenient for you.
- Stability: your guarantee of successful imagesThe highly user-friendly rotating arm is designed for simple operation with no improper movement and can easily be manouvered into the desired position.
- An incidence scale makes it easy to find just the right position.
- A design that meets your needs
- Enhanced space savings
- Regardless of your practice’s layout, function, and available space, there is space for the Altis DC to help your operate effectively.
- Offered as a wall-mounted assembly with a range of extension arms (30, 60, and 80 cm).
- Altis DC its naturally into your environment.
- Does not include Installation or shipping
Click on images to enlarge