COMPACT PANORAMIC IMAGING WITH A TACTILE, INTUITIVE APPROACH!
Enjoy the simplicity and functionality of a device that opens up a new world of working comfort and efficiency. The patient is kept perfectly in place so the operator, guided by light beams (Frankfurt and midsagittal planes), can place the patient quickly in the ideal position, guided by the head rests and biteblock.
Price includes shipping, installation and training! Ask about financing options!
Patient positioning in just a few seconds
• The operator can place the patient quickly in the ideal position, guided by laser beams (Frankfurt and midsagittal planes).
• The whole mouth is acquired in a single scan, minimizing the time required for patient immobility.
User-friendly at all times
• The virtual control panel is designed for tactile and intuitive use of all functions.
• You can operate the I-Max with your fingertips.
• The I-Max interface is the same as QuickVision imaging software.
The I-Max Touch Enhances Workflow Speed
• Unit configuration is managed via the virtual interface running on the computer.
• Sharing resources is central to your office: Images can be shared via network.
• User-friendly at all times, no waiting for the patient or the treatment team.
• Intuitive programs for fast, high-definition processing of your images.
WHY BUY FROM VIDEO DENTAL CONCEPTS?
* These fields are required.
|WEIGHT||136 lbs/62 Kg|